The ‘Thermodynamic Magic Box’ from Magic Thermodynamic Box is a revolutionary, British made thermodynamic hot water heating system. The 3rd generation of the product has now been launched featuring major improvements in performance, and it remains the only retro-fit thermodynamic system made for the British climate.
- Retro fits to existing cylinder
- Compatible with both vented and unvented systems
- Tested proven technology
- Works day and night all year long
- Generates hot water in all weather
- Minimum maintenance required
- Significantly reduces carbon emissions
- Heats water to 55
- Panel can be mounted on external walls or roof
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
How It Works
- The aluminium panel circulates the refrigerant liquid where energy is absorbed from the ambient temperature.
- This transforms the liquid into a gas, which carries the heat energy to the Thermodynamic Magic Box.
- The Thermodynamic Magic Box compresses the gas which increases the temperature.
- The spent gas reverts back to a liquid which flows back in the panel, allowing the process to repeat.
- Simultaneously, a water pump pulls cold water from the cylinder into the Thermodynamic Magic Box.
- This works as a heat exchanger which returns hot water to the cylinder.
- This flow continues until the water in the cylinder reaches 55°C.
- Once this is achieved the system goes into standby mode.