COST EFFECTIVE. FLEXIBLE. UTILISE.
Optimise PV is a cost effective way of utilising excess power from the PV system and converting it to free hot water.
LED indicators allow the home owner to know the status of the unit and the boost button allows for an additional over ride if required.
OptimisePV is easy to install and the power sensor is easily extendable allowing for maximum flexibility when positioning the unit.
Wired and Wireless options available.
The Optimise PV Immersion Control is designed and made in Britain – quality and reliability you can depend on.
- Power saving starts from 70 watt
- Informative LED display showing current status:
– Import Power
– Export Power
– Max temperature reached
- Accurate power measurement and heater control
- Fast response time for accurate control under changing generation and load conditions
- 1 or 2 hour boost function
- Wired Power Sensor extendable to 100 metres
- Wireless sensor option with a 30m range
- High reliability due to solid state, dual redundant design
- 10 Year Warranty for Wired option, 5 year warranty for Wireless option
- Mains powered remote sensor